Sunday, October 7, 2007

the most wonderful time of the year?


This time of year seems to come sooner and sooner every year. I'm speaking, of course, about the holidays. I first spotted Halloween decorations in a store about 3 weeks ago (maybe more). I freaked out! It's still the first week of October, but there are houses in my neighborhood already decorated and decked out for Halloween.

Holiday cards, portraits, gifts ... that's what people will be thinking about soon. Yay.

It's getting colder outside too; time to move much of the shooting indoors. This is a test shot of me and my husband in the studio. It's very "fall" looking. :) But today, it was about 80 degrees.

Thanks goodness for Los Angeles and its bland, warm weather.

3 comments:

Pearlie Mae said...

Ha! You obviously don't go to craft stores much. Halloween's been out since Fourth of July.

Great stuff, hun...

Cindi said...

same wave length - i'm formulating ideas for indoor shooting as our weather starts turning cooler (albeit a helluva' lot cooler than yours will). at least this winter i'm signed up with a stock photo site, so i'll have something to do with all those stupid still lifes...

Anonymous said...

we were ninty degrees sunday too lol in Ann Arbor Mi but now it's COLD I love the pics of you two together