Sunday, December 2, 2007

great dog, great client, great shoot


Had a very successful shoot this morning, in large part due to the fantastic client, Rita. She just had a wonderful understanding of the process, even though I don't think she'd ever had her dog professionally photographed before. She walked him before she arrived; she brought a bag of his favorite toys; and she was almost instinctively doing what I needed her to do to keep the dog (Gator Bait, best name ever!) where I needed him to be.

The is the only shot I've processed so far; I've taken the advice a good friend (and amazing photographer) who told me to always wait a day before I begin processing a shoot.

4 comments:

calanan said...

Gator Bait

Made of win. :)

btezra said...

at's XLNT advice

addie said...

he's so handsome! she's gonna love the pics.

Eric said...

What a great photo! I love the wide angle. Nice work!